IdealofMeD Executive Hair Transplant
We continue to create a difference by merging the most recent technology innovations with the top medical professionals in the field of hair transplantation. We have had a significant impact on the hair transplantation industry by using procedures and techniques approved by the worldwide hair surgery organisation along with cutting-edge technology.
Others also read:
The Various Hair Transplant Techniques
Both men and women can use hair transplants to treat hair loss. In order to restore their hair to a more youthful and natural appearance, hair transplantation is now a more reliable, safer, and very successful treatment for hair loss. The FUE hair transplants, DHI hair transplants, and combinations of both FUE and DHI hair transplants are the three main types of hair transplant treatments we offer.
FUE hair transplant
A type of hair transplant called follicular unit extraction (FUE) involves removing individual hair follicles from your skin and relocating them to an area of your body where hair is weaker or nonexistent. Single follicles are removed and moved by surgeons using micro punches, leaving essentially no evidence of the procedure.
DHI hair transplant
When we employ the Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) Method for patients with low hair density, the DHI Method is the most effective way to boost density. When it comes to follicular unit extraction from the donor area, the procedure is comparable to the FUE Sapphire Method.
Combination hair transplant
You can receive a combination hair transplant that combines the Sapphire and DHI Method surgery at IdealofMed. With the FUE Sapphire Method being the best for entirely bald areas and the DHI Method being the best for thin areas, we can handle both at once if necessary, when using the Ideal Combination Surgery.
IdealofMeD Executive Hair Transplant Package
You only want the best for your hair, but sometimes the price is prohibitive. That’s where IdealofMed comes in, offering the best results at a fraction of the cost. When you choose an IdealofMed executive hair transplant package, you could look a lot younger, rejuvenated, and ready to face the world once more.
What to expect if you choose IdealofMed’s Executive
You will be treated with anti-ageing treatments and typically a hair transplant during your 10-night stay in a junior suite at a 5-star hotel. Your committed host will get in touch with you a week prior to your procedure to make arrangements for your airport pickup and to help you with any travel-related needs.
Our Executive surgery is unique in that you stay with us for 10 days in Istanbul. The executive surgery procedure typically includes FUE Sapphire on the hairline temple/sides and the DHI Method between the (long) units for the remaining areas. Washing of the hair by a specialised nurse each day.
The most crucial thing is for a quick recovery that is why you will receive vitamins for your hair and make use of the hyperbaric chamber. Executives are given special attention to make sure that any signs of the process are undetectable and “representable” when they depart.
The Executive Package Consists of the Following
- A 5-star hotel junior suite with breakfast;
- hair restoration boxes (pre and post);
- ideal FUE Sapphire restoration;
- ideal Combination Surgery;
- a 6- to 8-person surgical team;
- a VIP transfer;
- climate neutrality for a happy planet;
- hair rejuvenation products for 12 months;
- dental check-up and cleaning;
- anti-ageing and boosters
- And so much more
Your Day-to-Day Calendar
From start to finish, this is our hair restoration procedure. We hope it clarifies any confusion you may have and helps you feel more confident.
- Day 1: After being picked up at the airport, you will be driven to the hospital to get blood taken. Then you will be taken to one of the best 5-star hotels which are only 15 minutes away from the hospital. You can choose to unwind or, if you’d rather, take in the spectacular vistas.
- Day 2: You will be given a light breakfast before heading to the hospital where you will meet the medical team. Your medical team will finalise the complete planning of the surgery with you once your new hairline has been established. Your hair transplant treatment will then get underway. After the procedure, you will be taken back to the hotel to relax.
- Day 3: On day three, you can unwind and relax, or you can discover all the beauty and magic Istanbul has to offer.
- Day 4: You will be taken for your check-up of the recipient and donor areas and get your first hair wash from our friendly nurses.
- Day 5 to 10: Patients will be picked up every morning and taken to the hospital for a half day, starting with washing their hair but most significantly with a hyperbaric chamber and some mesotherapy. Before they return home, the extra days will also give time to heal from the redness and have the crusts come off. This is in addition to the enjoyment of visiting Istanbul and thoroughly exploring the city.
After the treatment and the final check-up are over, you are ready to be transported to the airport and fly home whenever you choose. Once you get home, we’ll check up on you once or twice a week.
The Benefits of a Hyperbaric Chamber
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy can improve blood flow and oxygenation, enabling the oxygen to construct and repair damaged blood vessels and stimulate the generation of collagen, which promotes healing. In addition to reducing swelling, the pressure increase can also result in an increase in blood flow.
The Benefits of Mesotherapy
Micro-injections of vitamins, enzymes, antioxidants, and plant extracts are used in the French rejuvenation procedure known as mesotherapy to tighten and renew skin, enhance the quality of hair, and eliminate excessive fat. Mesotherapy can assist to enhance sluggish blood circulation, which helps the body flush out ageing toxins, as well as dull, tired-looking skin and superficial wrinkles. Hyperpigmentation can also be treated with this procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions
You will be in the greatest hands since IdealofMed uses the world’s best specialists in the field.
Yes, when getting an executive package from IdealofMed in Turkey, you can save up to 70% than if you were to do it locally.
Once you return home, you will be contacted once or twice a week by our medical professionals for a check-up.