FUE Hair Transplant in Turkey
Reasons to Choose IdealofMeD for an FUE Hair Transplant in Turkey
While there are dozens of reasons to get an FUE hair transplant in Turkey with IdealofMeD, one of the main reasons is the affordability. When you choose to get a hair transplant in Turkey, you will be pleased to hear that it can be up to 70% cheaper than if you were to decide to do it in your hometown or country.
Additionally, our roots are in the Nordic countries, where we have more than 35 years of expertise in Turkey. We constantly strive to blend the Nordic medical tradition, Northern European precision, and Turkish hospitality in our management and execution.
When choosing IdealofMeD for your FUE hair transplant in Turkey, you can expect the following:
- 8-person medical team: Where many places only allow for 2, we offer you the opportunity to have up to an 8-person surgical team.
- Sapphire FUE method: We are one of the few hair transplant clinics in Turkey using the Sapphire FUE technique, which makes use of a unique sapphire blade that is a one-time use tool. This process virtually eliminates scarring.
- Hyperbaric chamber treatment: We give you the option to add a hyperbaric chamber treatment after your FUE hair transplant in Turkey. This speeds up your healing process by up to 70%! When opting for our exclusive hair transplantation package, there will be 7 treatments already included.
- Complimentary hair restoration box: Prior to surgery, we provide our complimentary hair restoration box to all of our patients. This kit contains carefully chosen products that will thicken your current hair and aid to enhance the state of your scalp to ensure optimal results for your surgery.
- Accommodation: Each of our packages includes a minimum 3-night stay at a 4-star hotel in Istanbul, allowing our patients to rest an additional day and achieve a quicker recovery and better outcome. If you choose our executive package, you will receive a 4-10 night stay at a 5-star hotel.
Book Your Free Consultation
The Ice FUE Method Option
The ICE approach has greatly increased the success rate of hair transplants. The hair is placed in transplanting containers after the surgeon has properly selected the hair and retrieved the follicles from the donor area.
A very low temperature is maintained in the liquid in which the hair is immersed. This gives the grafts a life expectancy of more than 4-6 hours when they are outside the scalp. In addition to helping to maintain the health of the transplanted hair and giving them a boost, the solution they are maintained in also contains vitamins, biotin, and antioxidants. The therapy that the hair grafts get during the frozen FUE hair transplant greatly increases their chance of survival.
Until the time the hair follicles are transplanted into the recipient area, they will be kept in the transplanting containers, being given the best possible chance at survival. When the Ice FUE method is used in conjunction with the Ideal Sapphire FUE hair transplant method, it results in a higher chance of success and as well as more natural-looking hair.
Our specialists will discuss with you whether this method is beneficial to you.
A Better Understanding of How FUE Works
The follicular unit extraction, or FUE, process is a hair transplant technique that is secure, reasonably quick, and is intended for patients who wish to conceal a balding scalp. The FUE hair transplant procedure entails removing healthy, strong hair follicles from an area of your body where hair is growing and implanting them in the target location on your body.
There are typically two different kinds of FUE methods, namely the standard FUE method which makes use of a scalpel, and the Sapphire FUE method which makes use of a sapphire blade.
A contemporary and visually acceptable method of hair transplantation in Turkey is FUE. The sapphire FUE hair transplant in Turkey procedure is regarded as non-invasive, safe, virtually scar- and pain-free.
A sapphire blade allows precise incisions, quick healing and recuperation, and an improved FUE hair transplant in Turkey procedure. Additionally, the Sapphire blades give you the assurance to carry out the process securely in case you have a metal allergy.
The After Care for FUE Transplantation
After you receive your FUE hair transplant in Turkey, you will need to take good care of your newly transplanted hair to ensure optimal hair transplant results. We supply you with a hair transplant recovery box that includes products to assist with helping your heal faster. In addition to this, there are a few things you do to improve your hair transplant results.
- Don’t wash your hair for the first 48 hours after your FUE hair transplant in Turkey.
- Sleep in a position where your head is elevated.
- Take the medication that your doctor prescribes to you.
- Apply ice above your eyebrows for twenty to thirty minutes if you are experiencing any swelling. Ensure you don’t apply ice directly to your scalp.
- Don’t dye your hair for at least the first month after the hair transplant.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for the first week.
Both before and after your hair transplant, the consulting doctor will go over all the necessary steps you need to take to ensure you get the best possible results.
Hair Growth After FUE hair Transplant in Turkey
There are a few things you should know about hair growth after an FUE hair transplant in Turkey. Firstly, you will notice that within the first 3 months after your hair transplant, hair will fall out. There is no need to worry, as this is completely normal! Only 6 months after a hair transplant will you start noticing new hair growth. Most people will only see their final results 12 months after their hair transplant but it does vary from person to person, so it can take a bit longer than that.
Pros & Cons of FUE Hair Transplant with IdealofMeD
When getting an FUE hair transplant in Turkey, both benefits and drawbacks will be present, as with any medical operation. A list of the pros and cons of an FUE hair transplant may be seen below.
- Relatively pain-free
- Natural-looking results
- Barely noticeable scars
- Fast recovery
- High success rate
- Dry and flaky scalp
- Swollen hair follicles causing bumps
- Hair loss
Hair Transplantation Packages Offered by IdealofMed
We at IdealofMeD want to ensure that your FUE hair transplant in Turkey is an easy and effortless process for you. For this reason, we have multiple hair transplant packages available for you to choose from, namely the Standard, Premium and Executive packages. Your final hair transplantation cost will ultimately depend on which package you opt for. Let’s take a brief look at some of the things included in these packages.
Book Your Free Consultation
Other Ideal Hair Transplant Treatments Available
Along with the FUE hair transplant in Turkey, there are a few other hair transplant treatments we offer that you could consider looking into as well. They are:
- DHI Hair Transplant Treatment
- FUE x DHI Combination Treatment
- IdealofMeD Executive Hair Transplant
- Female Hair Transplant
- Beard Hair Transplant
So, what are you waiting for? Why not book your free consultation and get in touch with one of our specialists today. You’re one step closer to achieving the hair you’ve been dreaming of.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your best bet would be to book your free consultation with one of our specialists who will be able to determine if you’re an ideal candidate for the FUE hair transplant or not.
There are many benefits when choosing to get a hair transplant in Turkey, one of which is its affordability of it. You can save up to 70% on costs when coming to Turkey for your procedure. Additionally, IdealofMeD has 35+ years of experience and offers various packages to suit all pockets.
Absolutely. IdealofMeD uses only top-class surgeons with decades of experience. Along with that, only the best technology is used.