Why Turkey? Why IdealofMeD?
Turkish medical clinics treat 1.2 million tourists from Europe alone with British residents and patients from many other locations constantly flocking to Turkey to receive various medical treatments.
But is a dental treatment in Turkey better than at home? If this is a question you’ve been asking then you’re in the right place!
Keep reading to find all of the information you need to make an informed decision about whether or not it’s a good idea to travel to Turkey for dental procedures, and if IdealofMeD. is the right place for you.
Dental Treatments in Turkey at IdealofMeD.
IdealofMeD offers a range of dental treatments with a proven track record over two-hundred 5-star TrustPilot reviews and provides medical tourists with not only positive results but a comfortable and professional environment that allows you to experience true Turkish hospitality. Below you’ll find a few of the ways we can help you achieve your ideal smile.
- Veneers: Veneers are made up of two main material types: porcelain and composite. The material chosen will be layered over the tooth in order to return the aesthetics of your smile and/or protect the tooth’s surface.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are metal frames or posts that are positioned into your jawbone during surgery which allows your dentist to mount permanent replacement teeth onto them.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Cosmetic dentistry refers to any dental procedures that are performed to improve the aesthetics of your smile, bite and/or gums. This dental treatment in Turkey focuses on changing the colour, alignment, size and/or position of your teeth in order to improve the appearance of your smile.
- Hollywood Smile: Hollywood smiles are achieved by placing either porcelain veneers or crowns over each tooth. This allows patients to enjoy the perfect smile worn by celebrities and influencers.
- Dental Crowns: A dental crown is used to encircle or cap a dental implant or to cover, protect and restore a tooth that’s broken or affected by a large cavity. Dental crowns are bonded using dental cement.
Quick Dental Treatments in Turkey to Complement Your Stay
Whether you’re visiting Turkey to receive a hair transplant or to take in the stunning tourist attractions, you could make your stay even better by booking a quick dental treatment. These appointments can be made by phone and fit into your itinerary so that you get to experience quality dental treatments at a price you can afford. So why not take your Turkey travel experience to the next level and return home feeling rejuvenated by opting to receive any of these IdealofMeD dental treatments.
- Teeth whitening
- Dental cleaning
- Dental check-up
Countries That Don’t Need Turkish Visas
Although obtaining a visa could end up being an additional cost, there are many countries that are permitted to visit without a visa for either an interrupted or uninterrupted period of 3 months within half a year and others that can obtain an E-visa with ease.
Countries That Don’t Need a Visa to Travel to Turkey can be found on the website of the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
5 Reasons Why People Choose to Receive Dental Treatment in Turkey
- –Turkey Dental professionals are highly qualified and experienced in producing quality results
- – Clinics like IdealofMeD lower the stress of travelling by offering all-inclusive packages
- – You won’t have to wait as long to receive your treatment as you would at a local dentistry
- – Dental procedures are more affordable in Turkey compared to other locations
- – People living in over 65 countries don’t need a Visa to travel to Turkey for 3 months
Dental tourism in Turkey – Is Turkey good for dental treatments?
So, you’ve seen the 5 main reasons people have chosen Turkey as their go-to destination for dental treatment, but what makes Turkey good for dental treatments?
Dentists in Turkey are extremely qualified and have undergone at least 5 years of university study in order to obtain a professional licence from the Turkish Ministry of Health. Many of these professionals have decided to continue with their studies in order to specialise in specific fields.
Dental practitioners in Turkey have met high-quality hygiene, safety and professionalism standards which are constantly being monitored by the Turkish Dental Association (TDA).
3 Ways You Can Ensure That Your Dental Treatment in Turkey is Safe & Effective
To ensure that your treatment is affordable, effective and most importantly safe, you shouldn’t just book your treatment at the first clinic you come across.
This is why we always recommend taking the following points into consideration to make sure that you’re 100% happy with the process from beginning to end.
- – Do Your Research: Make sure that you take a close look at the clinic’s website to find out what past patients have to say, what services they offer and how long they’ve been in the Turkey dental industry.
- – Make Sure the Dentists Have Relevant Experience: Before settling on a procedure, make sure that the dentist that’ll be performing it has done so numerous times in the past and that the patients were completely satisfied.
- – Ensure People at the Clinic Speak Your Language: Make sure that when the time comes to embark on your Turkey dental tourism trip, you can communicate with staff at the clinic in the language you feel most comfortable speaking.
All-Inclusive Dental Treatment Packages in Turkey
There are many factors that can influence the cost of receiving dental treatment in Turkey and when you consider the price of staying at a reputable hotel, how you’ll get to and from the airport etc. and combine that with the price of your treatment it can seem not only daunting but also expensive.
We at IdealofMeD lighten the load by offering one of the best all-inclusive Turkey medical tourism packages that won’t break the bank so that all you need to focus on is enjoying your experience. Leave the planning to us and enjoy your treatment along with the following benefits exclusive to those who choose this option.
- VIP Transfer Service
- 5-Star Hotel Accommodation
- Pre-care + Post-care Products
Visit our Dental Prices page for more information and book a consultation to get a better idea about the different treatments we offer to suit your individual needs.
Pros and Cons of Receiving Dental Treatments in Turkey
|Advantages of Dental Treatment in Turkey||Disadvantages of Dental Treatment in Turkey|
|Procedures are known to be affordable||Some dentists might not speak your language|
|Dental experts have years of industry experience||Not as many in-person follow up appointments|
|There are clinics that offer all-inclusive packages||-|
|Residents in many countries won’t need a visa||-|
|Combine dental treatments with holiday travels||-|
Tips to Help You Prepare for Your Dental Treatment in Turkey
When it comes to preparing for your dental treatment in Turkey we recommend comparing different clinics and speaking to those that have received the dental treatment you’re considering in Turkey.
We’re also here to help guide you through the process from pre-treatment procedures to aftercare and to provide you with general dental advice. Because we work closely with dentists in the US, Canada and Europe you’ll also have the opportunity to get x-rays in order to receive an even more detailed quote if needed.
Frequently asked questions about dental treatments in Turkey