Beard Transplant in Turkey
It is now possible to effectively execute a beard transplantation in Turkey thanks to expertise and advancements in transplantation procedures. The demand for beard transplant surgeries has risen recently in terms of improving many traits and enhancing appearance. Scarring or heredity may be to blame for patchiness and uneven beard hair growth. A beard transplant, also known as a facial hair transplant, can be the answer for you. Discover what to expect during, and following a beard transplant in Turkey below.
Others also read:
Beard Transplant Package
What To Expect When Getting a Beard Transplant
A beard transplant usually works by creatively placing follicular units into the beard region in an effort to repair or improve uneven parts of facial hair. The angle, orientation, and position of each individual graft are typically the most crucial aspects of the surgery in order to produce a result that is both visually acceptable and entirely natural.
Your doctor will need to assess the quality of the hair in the recipient region and match it to a part of your body that might serve as a viable donor site before you perform a facial hair transplant. As a consequence, depending on what is most appropriate, hair may be removed from your head, chest, armpits, or other locations to assist achieve the results that seem the most natural.
Preparation Before Your Beard Transplant in Turkey
The secret to a successful beard transplant is careful planning. Here is a tutorial describing in detail how to be ready for a beard transplant if you intend to have surgical hair restoration soon in order to grow a thick and full beard.
- If you are currently using any medication for hair loss, stop. Typically, they consist of finasteride and minoxidil.
- Stop using anti-inflammatory drugs and blood thinners that contain aspirin or its derivatives.
- Stop using herbal supplements and multivitamins since they both have blood-thinning properties.
- Don’t forget to tell your surgeon if you use any blood pressure or diabetic medications.
- If you smoke, give it up at least two weeks before the procedure. Smoking can prevent transplanted hair from mending and growing quickly.
- Renounce booze and drugs. Alcohol use can produce effects that are comparable to smoking.
The Beard Transplant in Turkey Procedure
Most facial hair transplants, particularly beard transplants, employ the FUE procedure. Because there is no downtime or adverse consequences. Typically, this procedure takes 2 to 5 hours. No repeat sessions are often required.
During a beard transplant, the surgeon often separates the face into the front and lateral halves. For the surgeries, the surgeon may need 1,800 to 2,400 grafts.
- Extraction, preparation, and transplantation are all steps in the multi-step procedure for beard transplants. The donor area’s hair follicles are first removed and readied for transplant.
- To remove FUE grafts, a special “punch” instrument is used. This leaves several tiny circular scars that, after healing, are hardly noticeable, even with the shortest haircuts.
- For a more realistic appearance, large follicle groupings are divided. Before being put in a preservation solution for the implantation procedure.
- Tiny incisions are created in the beard region. The smallest scars conceivable are left by these incisions, which are no longer than a few millimetres. Even if you sometimes go clean-shaven following a beard transplant, there shouldn’t be any noticeable scars.
- Each graft is delicately placed into the patient’s beard by the surgeon, who is particular to angle each hair so that it will grow out looking completely natural.
Recovery After a Beard Transplant in Turkey
The transplanted region will appear quite natural after a week. The donor region recovers rapidly as well; within 15 days, you will resemble how you did before the procedure. The recovery guidelines are the same as for FUE hair transplants.
The majority of the results are visible to patients after six months, and after 12 to 18 months, it is possible to observe facial hair that is thick and seems natural.
To recuperate from the beard implant operation, you’ll require a day. Each freshly transplanted hair follicle may develop a little crust, but this should come off in a few days. You should be able to start shaving regularly and trimming your new beard after roughly a week to 10 days.
Contact your surgeon as soon as you become aware of anything that looks out of the ordinary. If not quickly resolved, a little issue might develop into a serious one. Your surgeon will provide you with information about potential issues before you leave for home to start the healing process.
Why Choose IdealofMed in Turkey?
IdealofMeD is the best choice for your beard transplant in Turkey to restore your self-confidence at a fraction of the cost. You could pay 70% less for your procedure.
IdealofMeD also has the top physicians in the world and they make use of cutting-edge technology. Along with the most friendly professional staff, who can help you with any inquiries or concerns you might have.
Frequently Asked Questions
You won’t feel much pain because the majority of our beard transplant treatments are conducted as outpatient procedures under local anaesthetic. You can notice a little discomfort or redness for a few days after the treatment.
After getting a beard transplant in Turkey, we advise waiting at least 10 days before shaving. You’ll need to be very careful the first few times since your face can be initially red, painful, or swollen. In order to avoid disturbing the transplanted follicles during the first few weeks, we often advise not touching or grooming the region.
When your body has had time to rebuild your hair follicles, these hairs will start to grow permanently within the first three to four months. Results are frequently long-lasting, so your elevated self-esteem will last.