All you Need to Know About Dental Veneers in Turkey
Veneers are a dental treatment in which you re-create the look of natural teeth. Veneers can also be used to close any gaps you might have or if you have any chips or fractures. If you are looking to straighten your teeth or they are dis-coloured, then veneers might be the choice for you.
Dental veneers are a material shell that covers the surface of teeth. You get two different types of veneers namely veneers porcelain, ceramic and composite resin veneers.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain dental veneers are stronger and less likely to stain as well as lasting longer than others. They have been known to last around 10 to 20 years depending on how well you look after them.
- Composite Resin Veneers: Composite resin or ceramic veneers cost less than porcelain veneers and are not stain resistant. They will last around 5 to 10 years.
- Ceramic Veneers: The most popular veneers are ceramic veneers due to their durability and natural appearance.
Why You Should Get Your Veneers in Turkey
In Turkey, dentists are required to study for 4 years and receive their degrees in dental surgery (DDS), be registered with the Turkish Dental Association (TDA) and uphold their knowledge with continuous studies and assessments, Turkey maintains high standards across the dental board.
The following reasons make Turkey the leading choice for dental veneers vs. getting them done locally.
Some of the first-rated professionals at IdealofMed will provide you with the best quality treatment, thanks to top-class technology in Turkey. If you had them done locally, you would have paid a lot more. The cost of veneers in Turkey is considerably lower. IdealofMeD offers you an all-inclusive medical tourism package. When visiting Turkey, a visa will not be required from most countries.
Comparing The Costs of Getting Veneers in Turkey
Have you ever considered IdealofMeD Turkey as the place to get your dental veneers done? Dental veneers in Turkey offer you an opportunity to build up your confidence without having to pay a fortune. Veneers cost in Turkey are substantially lower than in other countries. Take a look at the average prices of dental veneers in Turkey compared to those in the UK and USA.
Veneers in Turkey at IdealofMeD
We are approved by the Turkish Ministry of Health and have over 35 years of experience in the industry. We promise that you will receive the full Turkish hospitality you deserve when you get Turkey veneers with IdealofMeD.
In choosing one of the dental treatment packages offered by IdealofMeD, which suits your pocket, you can be assured that we will handle all the details so you can relax and enjoy Turkish hospitality without any stress. The inclusive package includes VIP transfer services, 5-star hotel accommodation as well as pre-care and post-care products.
Free Consultation – What to Expect
Book a free consultation with one of our many professional dentists. Our dentists at IdealofMeD are very friendly and extremely helpful. They will be able to guide you to the best options and treatments that suit your needs.
The Process of Getting Veneers
Our professional dental team and dentists are a great source of pride at IdealofMeD. It’s always better to be prepared when getting anything done, so we’ll briefly take you through the process of getting veneers. The process you can expect when getting your veneer teeth Turkey is as follows:
- Firstly, the enamel of your teeth will be shaved to make room for your dental veneers.
- Once shaved, an impression of your teeth will be taken to ensure a perfect fit.
- After a few days, you will go in for a fitting to make sure both you and the dentist are happy.
- You will then receive a thorough cleaning to prevent any decay.
- Thereafter, the veneers will be secured to your teeth by using UV light and dental cement.
After your dental veneer procedure, you may experience sensitivity which will fade away, usually after two weeks. It is advised to stay away from beverages that are extremely hot or cold. It will also be beneficial to use a toothpaste suited for sensitive teeth.
When you have received dental veneer treatments it is advised to get check-ups every six months to make sure your veneers are intact. Your natural teeth will also be checked to ensure they’re healthy. To prevent a build-up of plague, professional cleaning may be required.
Veneers in Turkey – Tips for Aftercare
After receiving your dental veneers Turkey, it is important to take good care of your veneers, here are a few pointers to help you.
- Good oral hygiene must be maintained.
- Use mouthwash.
- When sleeping, a nightguard is suggested as it will prevent you from grinding your teeth.
- Go for dentist check-ups every six months.
- Avoid biting on hard objects.
- Avoid smoking, drinking red wine and coffee to prevent staining of teeth.