Live Your Ideal Me!
We are looking for a full time photographer to document the patient stories for our website and social media. Essentially you are our story teller.
You have to speak English fluently. Speaking a second language is an asset.
Your responsibilities include:
- Creating engaging and fun videos and pictures of the patient stories and treatments suitable for our website and SOME. We do love stories about how our patients start living their Ideal Me!
- Expanding our before and after library and catalogue and publishing on SOME.
As our photographer, you will help us visualize the patient stories, making them engaging and fun to watch. See example below.
To be considered for this role, you should have done this kind of story telling on social media and WordPress and probably you should have a valid driver’s license. If you also have SOME experience this is a big plus.
We provide you with the latest Iphone and computers for editing of material.
- Publish at 1-2 stories a week on our website and social.
- Update our before and after catalogue.
- Interview patients for their stories using video (you need to be fluent in English)
- Assist our team with other tasks when necessary.
- Create engaging videos and pictures.
- Speaking English fluently, second language is an asset
- A valid driver’s license (B)
- Experience with WordPress and SOME
- Expert knowledge of video editing and photoshopping.
- Ability to tell engaging stories visually.
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- A high school or university diploma
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.