DHI Hair Transplant
DHI Hair Transplant With IdealofMeD.
The DHI hair transplant has similarities to the FUE technique. But one of the most noticeable differences between the two would be the equipment and method of conducting the procedure. Surgeons skilled enough to do this procedure say it offers better chances to bring about the expected results.
How DHI Hair Transplants Are Done
Advantages of doing DHI Hair Transplants
The FUE method has been known to have pros and cons. However, when compared with the DHI process, there are more benefits for patients to experience.
What To Expect During Recovery
- avoid any headgear that could irritate the region with new hair implants
- avoid drinking and smoking for at least a week
- avoid strenuous activity like weight lifting for at least four weeks
- avoid unnecessarily touching the scalp to give the small scars time to heal
- avoid using hair care products for at least a month